Utilities Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the G8 utilities industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 utilities industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 utilities industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 utilities industry?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 utilities industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $2,174.0 billion in 2018 to the global utilities industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.1% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $2,454.9 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the utilities industry, with market revenues of $984.7 billion in 2018. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $284.7 and $244.6 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the utilities industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,180.0 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $296.6 and $283.8 billion, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 utilities industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 utilities industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 utilities industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country