Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the emerging five footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five footwear market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $83,981.7 million to the global footwear industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $1,36,653.3 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 10.2% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the footwear industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $62,160.5 million in 2017. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $8,092.9 and $5,968.8 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the footwear industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,04,300.1 million in 2022, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $10,788.2 and $10,051.5 million, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five footwear market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five footwear market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five footwear market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country