Fragrances Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Fragrances industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the G8 fragrances market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 fragrances market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 fragrances market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 fragrances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $17,821.9 million in 2017 to the global fragrances industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $19,642.7 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 2% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the fragrances industry, with market revenues of $6,711.1 million in 2017. This was followed by Germany and France, with a value of $3,088.8 and $2,010.5 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the fragrances industry in the G8 nations with a value of $7,475.8 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Russia with expected values of $3,309.1 and $2,154.2 million, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 fragrances market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 fragrances market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country