Footwear Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022
Global Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global footwear market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men’s, women’s and children’s shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The market is valued at retail selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global footwear market had total revenues of $311.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- The women’s footwear segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $165.6bn, equivalent to 53.2% of the market’s overall value.
- The US market is the largest in the world in terms of individual countries, accounting for 25.5% of its total value, this due to its large population and consumption levels. The Asia-Pacific region is the largest regional market, accounting for 33% of the markets total value, the region is also the fastest growing
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global footwear market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global footwear market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global footwear market with five year forecasts