Consumer Electronics Retail BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The BRIC Consumer Electronics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the BRIC consumer electronics market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the BRIC consumer electronics market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC consumer electronics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC consumer electronics market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC consumer electronics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the consumer electronics industry and had a total market value of $3,67,851.4 million in 2017. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.1% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the consumer electronics industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $2,45,998.3 million in 2017. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $64,868.1, $31,416.2, and $25,568.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the consumer electronics industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $4,08,290.1 million in 2022, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $1,32,174.9, $39,960.1 and $28,968.1 million, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC consumer electronics market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC consumer electronics market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country