Podiatrists are physicians or surgeons specializing in preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions of lower extremities such as feet and ankle. Podiatrists offer comprehensive care for all situations regarding problems with the skin, muscles, ligaments, nerves and bones of the foot and ankle. Podiatrists may suggest diagnostic tests after evaluating symptoms. Diagnosis of the condition leads to treatment options which include either medication, alternative therapy or surgical procedures.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Podiatrists? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The podiatrists market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, pestle analysis, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, key mergers and acquisitions, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($m) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints cover the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- PESTEL Analysis covers the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting the podiatrists market.
- Market segmentation breaks down the market into sub markets. By specialty, the market is segmented into General podiatry, Podiatric Surgery, Sports Medicine and Podopaediatrics. The historic and forecast growth rates for these segments are also covered in this report. The market is also segmented by treatment condition into Diabetes, Musculoskeletal disease, Cardiovascular diseases, Neurological diseases, Others (Including fungal nail infections).
- The regional and country breakdown section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape section gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, and a description of the leading companies in terms of their offerings, growth strategy and financial performance.
- The report also covers key mergers and acquisitions in the podiatrists market. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
Markets covered: 1) By Speciality- General Podiatry, Podiatric Surgery, Sports Medicine, Podopaediatrics 2) By Treatment Condition – Diabetes,Musculoskeletal diseases, Cardiovascular diseases,Neurological diseases,Others 3) By Facilities - Hospitals, Clinics, Other Facilities
Companies mentioned: National Health Service, Kaiser Permanente, UPMC and Mayo Clinic
Countries: USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan
Regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.