Veterinary services provide healthcare for animals - especially pets, farm animals, and animals kept in zoos and wildlife parks. Healthcare is required in cases of disease or injury and for health maintenance and management.
This industry comprises licensed veterinary practitioners who practice veterinary medicine, dentistry or surgery for animals.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for veterinary services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The veterinary services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, pestle analysis, porters five force model, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, mergers and acquisitions, customer information, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints cover the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- PESTLE Analysis covers the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors affecting the veterinary services.
- Porters five force model covers the threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of buyers, bargaining power of suppliers and industry competition for the veterinary services market.
- Market segmentation by service breaks down the market into animal hospitals and veterinary clinics and veterinary laboratory testing services. The historic and forecast growth rates for these segments are also covered in this report.
- The regional and country breakdown section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape section gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies in terms of their offerings, growth strategy and financial performance.
- The report also covers key mergers and acquisitions in the veterinary services market. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The customer information section covers major surveys conducted on the global veterinary services market and their implications.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
Markets covered: Animal hospitals and veterinary clinics and veterinary laboratory testing services
Companies mentioned: VCA, Banfield Pet Hospital, Greencross Limited, CVS Group
Countries: USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan
Regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.