According to this new study the Global Self Driving Cars and Trucks Market are expected to grow at a CAGR of 58.2% during the forecast period. Rising R & D expenditure in autonomous vehicle development, rising number of regulations, rising safety concerns and advancements in automotive technologies are some factors impacting the market growth. However, uncertainty and System reliability in user acceptance are hampering the market.
Self-drive cars, are also identified as autonomous vehicles, are a key adaptation in the automotive industry. These vehicles have high growth potential and are acting as a catalyst in cutting edge technology of automobiles. On the other hand these self-driving vehicles are those in which operation of the vehicle occurs in the absence of direct driver input to manage the braking, acceleration and steering are designed so that the driver is not expected to continually check the roadway while operating in self-driving mode.
Amongst Component, radar sensor segment accounted for significant market share in the global market as the developers are looking at high-resolution radar sensor for short-range and autonomous-car applications. By geography, North America acquired the largest market share in the global market owing to changes in traffic policy to incorporate autonomous cars on public roads. The regulation is slowly being adopted across all U.S. states to make transportation fully autonomous.
Some of the key players in the global market are Nissan Motor Company, Google LLC, Honda Motor Corporation, General Motors, Volkswagen AG, Daimler AG (Mercedes Benz), Volvo Car Corporation, BMW AG, Toyota Motor Corporation, Audi AG, Ford Motor Company and Tesla, Inc.
- Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) Sensor
- Ultrasound Sensor
- Video Cameras
- Central Computing System
- Radar Sensor
- GPS Navigation System
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances