“The healthcare education solutions market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period.”
The global healthcare education solutions market is projected to reach USD 13.3 billion by 2023 from USD 9.3 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 7.4%. Growth in the healthcare education solutions market can be attributed to factors such as changing technologies in the healthcare industry that is leading to increased training needs, growing penetration of online learning, and CME programs gaining momentum due to stringent regulatory mandates. However, budget constraints for healthcare professionals to undergo training and education may prove to be restraints for the market.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“The classroom-based courses segment is expected to hold the largest market from 2018 to 2023.”
On the basis of delivery mode, the healthcare education solutions market has been segmented into classroom-based courses and e-learning solutions. The classroom-based segment is estimated to command the largest share of the market during the forecast period, while the E-learning mode is projected to register the highest CAGR. The dominant share of the classroom-based courses segment can be attributed to the advantages of hands-on training experience to professionals, which helps them understand the operations and functionalities of various instruments and platforms.
“The cardiology segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.”
On the basis of applications, the healthcare education solutions market is segmented into cardiology, internal medicine, radiology, neurology, pediatrics, and other applications. The cardiology segment is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The large share of this segment can be attributed to factors such as increasing prevalence cardiac-related diseases, initiatives related to organizing CME activities, and the increasing number of grants from government bodies to help young professionals in the field of cardiology access quality training and research activities.
“The Asia Pacific healthcare education solutions market is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.”
Geographically, the healthcare education solutions market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The high growth rate of the APAC region is attributed to the initiatives taken by industry players and regional governments towards providing education and training to healthcare professionals and advancing the overall healthcare sector.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55%, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C-level – 35%, Director-level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 20%, Europe – 25%, APAC – 40%, and RoW – 15%
The major players in the market include GE Healthcare (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Koninklijke Philips (Netherlands), Zimmer Biomet (US), Stryker (US), Medtronic (Ireland), Canon Medical (Japan), Johnson & Johnson (US), FUJIFILM Holding Corporation (Japan), and Olympus Corporation (Japan).
- This report studies the healthcare education solutions market based on application, end user, delivery mode, and region.
- The report also studies factors such as drivers and restraints affecting market growth. It analyzes the opportunities and challenges in the market and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- Furthermore, the report analyzes micromarkets with respect to their individual growth trends and forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regions and their respective countries.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- This report focuses on various levels of analysis industry trends, market share of top players, and company profiles, which together form basic views and analyze the competitive landscape, emerging segments of the healthcare education solutions market, and high-growth regions and their drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report will help both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market and garner greater market shares.