The top 10 generic drug producers have 61% share of the total revenue made by these top 50 companies. 22% of the top 50 generic drug producers are in North America. 30% of the top 50 generic drug producers fall under the RoW region. This figure reflects the increasing penetration of generics on a global scale with many pharmaceutical companies realising this industry as a primary source of revenue.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 207-page report you will receive 74 tables and 72 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 207-page report provides clear detailed insight into the top 50 generic drug producers. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
This report ranks the world’s top 50 generic drug manufacturers according to their generic drug revenues in 2017.
Our report assesses the leading generic drug manufacturers worldwide. In general a company profile gives you the following information:
- Discussion of activities, technologies and recent financial results
- Assessment of developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, outlooks, challenges and plans
- Historical revenue ($) and CAGR (%) of top players
- Forecasting of generic drug revenues to 2029 (for 18 leading companies).
This report discusses the factors that affect the industry:
- M&A activity and related partnerships
- Global and regional strategies – extending business reach
- Competition from companies based in emerging national markets
- Increasing specialisation by leading players, including big pharma companies
- Increasing consolidation of the generics industry
- Advances in production technologies, including difficult-to-make generics and biosimilars – important shifts and opportunities in the industry.
This report analyses the leading generic drug manufacturers in North America, including these companies:
This report analyses the leading generic drug manufacturers in Europe, including these companies:
- Fresenius Kabi
- Gedeon Richter
- Insud Pharma
- Novartis (Sandoz)
- Stada Arzneimittel
This report analyses the leading generic drug manufacturers in India, including these companies:
- Sun Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Reddy’s
- Torrent Pharma
This report analyses the leading generic drug manufacturers in RoW, including these companies:
- Sawai Pharmaceutical
- Abdi Ibrahim
- Towa Pharmaceutical
- Taro Pharmaceutical
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the top generic drug manufacturers. You find data, trends and predictions.