Tire derived fuel (TDF) is composed of scrap or misshapen tires which can be either shredded or chipped to between 1 and 4 inches. These scrap tires can be collected from manufacturers, retail partners, local councils and processed at various plants. After they have been shredded, the TDF can be mixed with coal and other fuels such as wood and chemical waste. These mixtures can then be burned in concrete kilns, paper mills or even power plants.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, TDF produces the same amount of energy as oil and up to 25% more energy than coal, while simultaneously producing less emissions. When burned, TDF produces less emissions due to the tire ash containing a lower content of heavy metals than some coals, resulting in lower NOx emissions than these coals, especially the high-sulfur coals.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall tire derived fuel industry?
- Where are the major investments occurring?
- Who are the key players in the tire derived fuel industry?
- What are the market dynamics underpinning the sector?
Four Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of the top 9 leading companies operating within the Tire Derived Fuel Market:
- Liberty Tire Recycling
- Ragn-Sells Group
- Lakin Tire West Inc.
- L&S Tire Company
- Probio Energy International
- Renelux Cyprus
- Globarket Tire Recycling
- Emanuel Tire LLC
2) The study reveals where companies are investing in Tire Derived Fuel and Volume of Tires expected (TT). Analysis of three regional markets, 6 national markets:
- U.S. Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
- Canada Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
- Japan Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
- India Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
- Rest of Asia Pacific Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
- UK Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
- Germany Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
- Rest of Europe Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
- Rest of the World Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) Market Forecast 2019-2029
3) The analysis is underpinned by an exclusive interview with a leading Tire Derived Fuel expert:
Ragn-Sells Group – Sales Division
4) The study reveals the type of tire and end-use that will see strongest growth in use over the forecast period
- Whole Tire
- Shredded Tire
- Pulp & Paper
This independent 181-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 181 tables and figures examining the Tire Derived Fuel market space, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of your market including capital expenditure forecasts from 2019-2029, as well as analysis PLUS tire volume (thousand tons) forecasts from 2019-2029, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead helping you to succeed.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the energy or waste/ recycling sectors with an interest in waste-to-energy. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.