The global radiation hardened electronics market is expected to witness stable growth during the forecast period 2018-2023, due to factors such as the increase of space missions and developing reconfigurable components for communication, navigation, science, space exploration, and remote sensing. The radiation hardened electronics market comprises sophisticated radiation hardened electronics systems used for various space, military, and commercial applications. Radiation hardened electronics components play a critical role in sustaining harmful space radiations, thus preventing physical damage and failure of the components. The global radiation hardened electronics market is expected to grow, owing to the increasing number of commercial satellites and increasing use of radiation hardened products in the military and other harsh environment applications.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
According to the analysis, the global radiation hardened electronics market generated $1.45 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.34%, during 2018-2023. Region-wise, North America dominated the global radiation hardened electronics market in 2017, with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to pace at the highest growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
The following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- The study examines the prime supply-side factors, which affect the growth of the market, along with the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global radiation hardened electronics market.
- A detailed market share analysis, which focuses on the ?key market developments and strategies, followed by the top players in the market, has been included in this report. Additionally, the report includes competitive benchmarking of the players in the global radiation hardened electronics market.
- A detailed Porter’s Five Forces has been included in the report.
- This report identifies the global radiation hardened electronics market under different segments such as component types, manufacturing techniques, end users, and region.
- The global radiation hardened electronics market for the major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East, and Africa, has been analyzed in the report.
- In the company profiles section, the study provides a detailed analysis of 15 key players in the global radiation hardened electronics market, namely, Analog Devices Inc., BAE Systems, Cobham plc, Data Device Corporation, Honeywell International, IBM, Infineon Technologies, Microchip Technology, Micropac Industries, Renesas Electronic Corporation, Solid State Devices, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, Inc., The Boeing Company, and Xilinx. This section covers their business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and the individual SWOT analysis.