"Tobacco Company Profile - RNTA, 2018", is an analytical company report by GlobaData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption.
R?gie Nationale des Tabacs et des Allumettes (RNTA) was legally established in 1964, and is a state-owned enterprise operating a monopoly over the manufacture and sale of tobacco products and matches in Tunisia. RNTA achieved reduced domestic sales, forecasted at 7.4 billion pieces in 2017. Two of its most important brands are 20 Mars and Cristal.
- RNTA controls the local leaf tobacco growing and processing industry and is also involved in the production of cigars and snuff, as well as cigarettes.
- RNTA achieved reduced domestic sales, forecasted at 7.4 billion pieces in 2017.
- Two of its most important brands are 20 Mars and Cristal.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.