“The thermal spray coatings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2018 and 2023.”
The thermal spray coatings market is estimated to be USD 9.9 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 13.7 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2018 to 2023. The growth of the aerospace, automotive, and healthcare industries is driving the demand for thermal spray coatings.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“The ceramics segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment of the thermal spray coatings market during the forecast period.”
The ceramics segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the increasing demand for ceramic materials across industries due to its cost efficiency and easy availability.
“The aerospace segment is expected to lead thermal spray coatings market during the forecast period.”
The aerospace segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the demand backlogs of major manufacturers such as Boeing and Airbus.
“Asia Pacific is projected to lead thermal spray coatings market during the forecast period.”
The Asia Pacific thermal spray coatings market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023. This growth can be attributed to the growing population, increasing urbanization & modernization, increasing personal disposable income, and growth of various end-use industries such as aerospace and automotive.
Breakdown of primary interviews for the report on the thermal spray coatings market
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 –45%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation – C-Level – 25%, D-Level Executives – 20% and Others – 55%
- By Region – North America – 10%, Europe- 20%, Asia Pacific– 50%, Latin America- 15%, and Middle East & Africa – 5%.
The leading thermal spray coatings manufacturers, globally, profiled in this report are Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc (US), BodyCote (UK), Oerlikon Metco (Switzerland), Surface Technology (UK), H.C Starck GmbH (Germany), F.W. Gartner Thermal Spraying (US), Arc Spray (Pty) Ltd (South Africa), Metallisation Limited (UK), Plasma-Tec, Inc. (US), C&M Technologies GmbH (Germany), AMETEK Inc. (US), Flame Spray SpA (Italy), BryCoat Inc. (US), and Thermal Spray Technologies, Inc. (tst) (US).
- The report covers the thermal spray coatings market on the basis of material, process, end-use industry, and region.
- This report aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the thermal spray coatings market across various segmentation types.
- The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players along with their profiles and key growth strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- From an insight perspective, this report has been focusing on various levels of analyses, which include industry analysis (industry trends) and company profiles.
- These insights together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the thermal spray coatings market, high-growth regions, and drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the thermal spray coatings market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: A comprehensive information on various materials and processes of thermal spray coatings offered by top players operating in the thermal spray coatings market.
- Product Development/Innovation: A detailed insight into upcoming thermal spray coatings, R&D activities, and new applications in various end-use industries in the thermal spray coatings market.
- Market Development: A comprehensive information about the lucrative and emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for thermal spray coatings across different regions.
- Market Diversification: An exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the thermal spray coatings market.
- Competitive Assessment: An in-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the thermal spray coatings market.