The ’Global Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) Market Outlook 2018-2023’ offers detailed coverage of carboxymethyl cellulose industry and presents main market trends. The market research gives historical and forecast market size, demand, end-use details, price trends, and company shares of the leading carboxymethyl cellulose producers to provide exhaustive coverage of the market for carboxymethyl cellulose. The report segments the market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of application, by products, and by geography.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from key industry participants. The global carboxymethyl cellulose market has been segmented into five major regions, namely, North America (U.S., Canada, and others), Europe (U.K., France, Germany, Russia, and others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and others), South America (Brazil, Argentina, and others), and Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and others). Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- CP Kelco ApS
- Daicel Corporation
- Nippon Paper Group, Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Ashland Inc.
- DKS Co. Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- Analysis of the carboxymethyl cellulose market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
- Historical data and forecast
- Regional analysis including growth estimates
- Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
- Profiles on carboxymethyl cellulose including products, sales/revenues, and market position
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints.