Energy Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market in Saudi Arabia - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Energy Drinks market in Saudi Arabia.
Energy-enhancing products, mainly carbonated and containing stimulants such as caffeine, taurine, guarana (the guarana seed has a higher caffeine content than coffee), glucuronolactone, yerba mate, along with glucose syrup (corn syrup) and maltodextrin. May contain B complex group vitamin combinations as well as vitamins A and E (ie antioxidants); vitamin C (ascorbic acid); L-carnitine; exotic herbs and substances, such as gingko biloba, ginseng, milk thistle; acidity regulators. Products may also contain juice.
Includes coffee and energy blends where the base formulation of the product is an energy drink and coffee is the flavor. Includes tea and energy blends where the base formulation of the product is an energy drink and tea is the flavor.
Excludes coffee and energy blends where the coffee is the base ingredient (eg Monster Hammer X-presso), which are categorized under iced/rtd coffee drinks (see above). Excludes tea and energy blends where the tea is the base ingredient, which are categorized under iced/rtd tea drinks (see above).
The category includes still or carbonated, ready to drink (rtd) products, non-ready to drink (non-rtd) powders and concentrates. Includes energy shots, typically packed in 5-6cl format, but no larger than 8-10cl (see full definition under Market Definition). All powders and concentrates are expressed in ready to drink (rtd) volumes.
Includes liquid water enhancers and excludes energy gels.
Energy Drinks market in Saudi Arabia registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.30% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of SAR 2,019.29 Million in 2017, a decrease of -6.69% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2013, when it grew by 16.41% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2017, when it fell by -6.69% over 2016.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Energy Drinks and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2014 to 2017 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Saudi Arabia’s Energy Drinks (Soft Drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Energy Drinks (Soft Drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Value and Volume terms for the Top Brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Energy Drinks (Soft Drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.