The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Insurance Company Profile: Brolly", outlines the company’s ownership and its products and strategy, as well as offering a detailed SWOT analysis.
Brolly is a digital broker that uses an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered insurance advisory application to provide personalized insurance advice to customers. It is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Valar Ventures, Pi Labs, and Entrepreneur First.
Key Questions Answered
- What does Brolly offer?
- What are Brolly’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges will the company face going forward?
- Brolly’s strategy is centered on three main components: artificial intelligence, customer experience, and switching.
- In 2018 Brolly launched gadget and motor insurance in partnership with Markerstudy. It also teamed up with Ageas and LV= to offer motor insurance.
- Brolly earns revenue in the form of referral commissions from insurance carriers.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn how Brolly is using technology to provide a unique service.
- Gain insight into its partnerships
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.