"Insurance Company Profile: Haven Life", profile highlights an insurance company that is trying to grow a direct-to-consumer online proposition for life insurance. It outlines its business structure, its products and strategy, and its marketing and distribution activities before concluding with a SWOT analysis.
Haven Life is a US-based insurer that operates a direct-to-consumer model. Headquartered in New York, it offers term insurance policies underwritten through a 20-minute online purchasing journey. It is challenging the traditional purchasing process to target online, tech-savvy consumers.
Key Questions Answered
- What does Haven Life offer?
- What are Haven Life’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges will the company face going forward?
- Haven Life increased its maximum coverage amount from $1m to $2m in January 2018.
- In July 2018, Haven Life expanded the availability of its medically underwritten Haven Term policy to non-US citizens and individuals with chronic illnesses.
- Haven Life agreed to acquire online insurance broker Quilt in August 2018 to support its expansion into more product areas.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Haven Life’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.