Our "Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review - Tecnicas Reunidas Leads Upstream Award Activity in EMEA Region", report is an essential source of data on the awarded contracts in the oil and gas industry, The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of contracts and their value in the month, subdivided by region, sector and geographies in November 2018, Additionally, the report provides information on the top contractors and issuers based on the worth of contracts executed in the oil and gas industry during the month by geographies and over the year.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s IPAR database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts in the global arena
- Review of contracts in the upstream sector - exploration and production, midstream sector - pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector - refining and marketing
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Summary of top contractors in the oil and gas industry over the past 12 months subdivided by the sector, this include key contractors such as Samsung Engineering, JGC Fluor JV, TechnipFMC, Sinopec, and Petrofac
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry over the past 12 months subdivided by the sector, this include key issuers such as LNG Canada Development, Saudi Aramco, Equinor, ADNOC, and Egyptian Petrochemicals.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner,
- Find out the major contracts focused sectors for investments in your industry,
- Understand the contracts activity in the oil and gas industry
- Evaluate the type of services offered by key contractors during the month,
- Identify growth sectors and regions wherein contracts opportunities are more lucrative,
- Look for key contractors/issuers if you are looking to award a contract or interested in open tender activity within the oil and gas industry.