“Rising demand for in-flight entertainment & connectivity solutions and systems is one of the significant factors driving the growth of the aircraft cabin interiors market across the globe.”
The aircraft cabin interiors market is projected to grow from USD 27.0 billion in 2018 to USD 40.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.87% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the increased demand for in-flight entertainment & connectivity systems as these have become an alternate source of income for most of the airlines. The ancillary revenue obtained from these systems is helping airlines in maintaining and enhancing the quality of their onboard services. Different airlines are using different sources such as onboard shopping, Wi-Fi connectivity, and advertising for revenue generation. However, the limited number of profitable airlines in emerging economies is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Based on end user, the OEM segment is projected lead the aircraft cabin interiors market from 2018 to 2025.
Based on end user, the OEM segment is projected lead the aircraft cabin interiors market during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the fact that the customization of the aircraft cabin interiors according to the requirements of airlines before aircraft delivery is easier as compared to retrofitting them.
The North American region is estimated to account for the largest share of the aircraft cabin interiors market in 2018.
The North American region is estimated to accounted for the largest share of the aircraft cabin interiors market in 2018. Some of the major aircraft manufacturers such as Boeing Company (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), and Bombardier (Canada) are based in this region, thereby leading to increased demand for components of aircraft cabin interiors. The Middle East aircraft cabin interiors market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to airlines with larger fleet size, the aftermarket and MRO segments in Middle East has led to its highest CAGR. The growth in air passenger traffic has resulted in an increased order for new aircraft deliveries, thereby leading to the growth of aftermarket and MRO segments of this region.
Break-up of profile of primary participants in the aircraft cabin interiors market:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia Pacific – 30%, and RoW – 5%
Major companies profiled in the report include Zodiac Aerospace (France), United Technologies Corporation (US), Astronics Corporation (US), Cobham plc (UK), Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG (Germany), Global Eagle Entertainment (US), Gogo (US), Honeywell International (US), Panasonic Avionics (US), and RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), among others.
- This research report categorizes the aircraft cabin interiors market based on end user (OEM, MRO, and aftermarket), type (aircraft seating, aircraft cabin lighting, in-flight entertainment & connectivity, aircraft windows & windshields, aircraft lavatory, aircraft galley, aircraft stowage bins, and aircraft interior panels), material (alloys, composites, and others), and aircraft type (narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, very large aircraft, regional transport aircraft, and business jets).
- These segments and subsegments have been mapped across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Reasons To buy this report:
- From the insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis that include industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, competitive leadership mapping matrix, and company profiles.
- These insights together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the aircraft cabin interiors market; high-growth regions; and drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the aircraft cabin interiors market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on different products used in aircraft cabin interiors offered by top players of the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new products launched in the aircraft cabin interiors market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the aircraft cabin interiors market across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aircraft cabin interiors market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the aircraft cabin interiors market