Fullerene has a wide-spread application including electronics, automobile, aircraft, energy & defense sectors. It is increasingly adopted across the globe due to the properties possessed by it. Fullerene finds a wide application as the bonding between the atoms in the fullerene structure is very strong as compared to metal & exhibits extraordinary strength. It is also 5-6 times stronger than conventional metal such as steel. Such benefits of the fullerene contribute to the growth of the market.
Fullerene can be used as an alternative to steel or any other metal in various domain. It can be used in a wide range of applications such as automobile industry, aviation, defense and electromagnetic shields. Electronic and transportation sectors are estimated to have major market share during the forecast period. Major factors augmenting the growth of the market are vast availability of resources, high-temperature range, better conductivity, mechanical & flame property compared to other metal. Major restraint of the market is the high cost of technology and complexity of technology as compared to the present technology.
On the basis of the geography, fullerene market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World. North America has been predicted to have a major market share followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region. North American market is expected to augment due to needing of reduction of weight in aviation and aircraft & defense, increased market of high end (LED, LCD TVs) television and other electronics product and increasing investment in defense. In addition, Europe is also expected to have a considerable market share during the forecasted period.
The players operating in the global fullerene market include Arkema S.A, Arry International Group Ltd, Carbon Solutions Inc., MTR Ltd., Nano-C, Inc., Nanocyl S.A., TCI Europe N.V., Toray Industries Inc., and others. The companies are studied with different aspects in order to get information about strategies adopted by them in the recent period. Major activities that the companies are implementing in fullerene market are merger and acquisition, product launch and geographical expansion.
The market study of global fullerene market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from Secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary Sources Include:
- Financial reports of the major market players
- Company websites and their product catalog
- Geographical location of the major market player and their recent expansions
- New technology development and innovations in the field
The report is intended for researchers, manufacturing companies dealing in nanotechnology, government organizations or any investing firms for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides in-depth analysis on market size, growth opportunity in the market, and product types. The report will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Global Fullerene Market Research and Analysis by Type
- Global Fullerene Market Research and Analysis by Application
- Global Fullerene Market Research and Analysis by Region
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of global fullerene This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with analyst insights & key market trends.
- Exhaustive Analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global fullerene
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global fullerene
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.