Global liquid biopsy market is projected to witness a steady growth during the forecasted period 2018-2023. The rising prevalence of cancer diseases, high investment in R&D and growing preference for minimally invasive technology over alternate invasive methods are the driving factors of the liquid biopsy market. however, lack of awareness in developing and underdeveloped countries hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, technological advancement in a liquid biopsy with growing investment and funding for R&D create a future opportunity for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Global liquid biopsy market is segmented on the basis of biomarker type, cancer type, and end-user. According to the biomarker type, the market is further sub-segmented as circulating tumor cells, circulating tumor DNA and others such as extracellular vesicles. According to the cancer type, the market is further diversified as lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, and others. Moreover, according to the end-user, the market is further diversified as hospitals and laboratories, and academic and research institutes.
Global liquid biopsy market can be geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. High prevalence of cancer diseases and the investment in R&D in the US has boosted the growth of the market in North America. The rapidly developing economies of Asia-Pacific are projected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecasted period. The growth in the Asia-Pacific market is backed by the growing awareness about the diagnosis and treatment for cancer diseases within the countries. Along with it, efforts by the government funding on research programs is aiding in the growth of the Asia-Pacific liquid biopsy market.
The key players of the global liquid biopsy market include Biocept Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Biodesix Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and others. The players have adopted inorganic growth strategies for enhancing their overall revenue. With these strategies, the players aimed at advancing innovation and investing significantly in medical needs.
The market study of liquid biopsy market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from Secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary Sources Include:
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market
- Whitepapers, research-papers and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report is intended for hospitals, laboratories, diagnostic centers, and government organizations for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size and will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions.
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market Research and Analysis by Biomarker Type
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market Research and Analysis by Cancer Type
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market Research and Analysis by End-User
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market Research and Analysis by Region
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of global liquid biopsy market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global liquid biopsy market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global liquid biopsy market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.