Globally, a total of 477 tankers and carriers have been planned to start operations during the outlook period 2018-2022. In H1 2018, 141 tankers and carriers have been announced globally. Of these 86 are crude oil tankers, 33 are LNG carriers and 22 are LPG carriers. TMS Cardiff Gas Ltd tops the list in terms of storage capacity of announced LNG carriers in H1 2018, with 2,310,000 cubic meters. The company also leads in terms storage capacity of planned LNG carrier additions during the period 2018-2022.
- Operator-wise planned additions of all tankers and carriers in terms of DWT and storage capacity for the 2018 to 2022 period
- Count of all planned crude oil tanker additions by operator and type for the 2018 to 2022 period
- Count of all planned tankers and carriers by start year and shipyard for the 2018 to 2022 period
- Details of planned tankers and carriers announced in H1 2018.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned oil tankers, LNG carriers and LPG tankers globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global tanker industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global tankers data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into planned tankers and carriers globally
- Keep abreast of key planned tankers globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned tankers.