Global oil and gas production is expected to increase by 8.5% during the 2018 to 2022 outlook period. Total production is expected to increase to around 63,503 mmboe by 2022. Globally, new-build capex of US$594 billion is expected to be spent on planned and announced projects between 2018 and 2022 period. Among companies, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Gazprom and Exxon Mobil Corp will lead in terms of new build capex spending during the outlook period.
- Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2018 to 2022
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2018 to 2022
- Global capex spending outlook of planned and announced projects by key regions and companies.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics.