Growth in LMS market is a major growth driver for the global LMS market
The global LMS market size is expected to grow from USD 9.2 billion in 2018 to USD 22.4 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.6% during the forecast period during the forecast period. The major growth drivers for the market are increasing the adoption of digital learning, growing inclination towards, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy and enterprise mobility, extensive government initiatives for the growth of LMS, growing usage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in LMS is increasing the significance of eLearning in corporate and academic setups. However, low motivation and engagement by organizations may restrain the market growth.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Cloud deployment type segment to hold the largest market size during the forecast period
The adoption of cloud deployment type for LMS in the training and development structure is growing rapidly. Most of the vendors are switching from on-premises deployment mode to cloud-based solution. Cloud-based LMS providers are actively delivering continual innovation with security in priority. Some of the LMS cloud providers include SumTotal Systems, Docebo, SAP, Epignosis, ScholarLMS, and Expertus.. The global market for the cloud-based LMS solutions is expected to rise at a substantially high rate in the next 5 years.
The academic user type is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period
Based on the user type, the academic sector is expected to hold the largest market size in the LMS market during the forecast period. The academics segment includes all the standard education courses covering education from UKG to higher education. Use of a learning management system is used in academics to improve the efficiency of the learning process, nowadays many universities are also using the learning management system to improve their academic performance.
APAC is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
APAC is one of the major regions for software providers, as it covers a large terrestrial area and the education industry across the region is expected to flourish. It continues to experience rapid growth in all areas of technology. The LMS adoption has openly been implemented in this region and rapid growth in population and increasing economic development makes this region the fastest-growing market, internationally. Some countries in this region are among the most technologically developed, while others are weak in terms of adopting the latest technology. The APAC region demonstrates a combination of high growth, emerging economies, and the mass adoption of mobile and internet technology. Some prominent vendors in the APAC LMS market are Pearson PLC, Blackboard INC., D2L Corporation, Cornerstone OnDemand, SumTotal Systems, and Educomp.
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 39%, and Tier 3 – 26%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 65%, Managers – 35%
- By Region: North America – 38%, Europe – 40%, APAC – 21%, and RoW – 1%
The report profiles the following key vendors in the global LMS market that include Cornerstone OnDemand (US), Blackboard (US), Saba Software (Canada), D2L Corporation (Canada), Adobe Systems US), CrossKnowledge (US), Oracle (US),SAP SE (Germany), Docebo (Canada), Schoology (US), IBM (US), Epignosis (US),MPS Interactive (India), Pearson PLC (UK), McGraw Hill (US), SumTotal Systems LLC (US), Absorb Software LLC (Canada), Instructure Inc (US), iSpring Solutions, Inc. (US), G-Cube (India), Latitude CG, LLC (US), UpsideLMS (India), Paradiso (US), SkyPrep Inc (Canada), and Knowledge Anywhere (US)
- The report segments the global LMS market by component, delivery mode, deployment mode, user type, and regions. It has a detailed analysis of the key industry players to provide insights into their business overviews, services, key strategies, new service launches, partnerships, agreements and collaborations, expansion, and the competitive landscape associated with the global LMS market.
Reasons To Buy the report
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
- It comprehensively segments the LMS market and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its subsegments across the major regions.
- It would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- It would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their positions in the market.
- The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new service developments, partnerships, and acquisitions.