The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The wearable robotic exoskeleton market is expected to witness a high growth rate owing to the increasing demand for exoskeletons used for rehabilitation therapy, proliferation of geriatric population, and rapid technological advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics. The growing demand for exoskeletons for varied applications, such as rehabilitation, assistance, body part support, and sports is a major factor for the growth of the wearable robotic exoskeleton market. Furthermore, the wearable robotic exoskeleton market has been a significant area of focus in the robotics industry so as to deliver consistent & repeatable movement therapy; improve endurance & safety in industrial settings; bring new capabilities to fighting forces; increase productivity at work place; reduce the risk of injury; and facilitate recreational activities such as skiing, golfing, and hiking, among others.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The global wearable robotic exoskeleton market generated $127.4 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 43.48% during 2018-2028. Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2028.
Following points provide a detailed description of the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global wearable robotic exoskeleton market under different segments such as mode of operation, end user, application, material type, limb type, and region.
- It examines the prime demand-side factors that affect the growth of the market and the current and future trends, market drivers, opportunities, and challenges prevalent in the global wearable robotic exoskeleton market.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the industry.
- This report includes a detailed competitive analysis, which focuses on the ?key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market.
- The market for different end users such as healthcare, defense, industrial, and commercial has been estimated and analyzed.
- The global wearable robotic exoskeleton market has been analyzed in the report for major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides a detailed analysis of 16 key players in the global wearable robotic exoskeleton market in the Company Profiles section, including ATOUN Inc, B-Temia Inc., Bionik Laboratories Corp., Cyberdyne Inc., Daiya Industry Co., Ltd., Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc., Focal Meditech BV, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Myomo Inc., P&S Mechanics Co. Ltd., Parker Hannifin Corporation, ReWalk Robotics Ltd., and Rex Bionics Ltd, among others. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and individual SWOT analysis.