The Global C4ISR market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.76% till 2028. The demand for C4ISR is anticipated to be driven by the growing need for improved battle-space awareness and network centric warfare. Modern warfare necessitates the need for the identification of threats lurking within the civilian population and the distinction of friend and foe in urban combat scenarios. Cumulatively, the global market for C4ISR is projected to value US$1.7 trillion over the forecast period and is expected to be dominated by the North American region, followed by the Asia-Pacific and European regions.
The demand for C4ISR systems is also driven by rise of asymmetric warfare and the growing need for interoperability and integrated solutions among military strategists. Given such situations, C4ISR systems are considered by most nations to be the most important tools for victory in a conflict. The wars in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan have also highlighted the growing importance of C4ISR systems in modern warfare.
In terms of segments, the C4ISR market is split into four segments: land-based C4ISR, airborne C4ISR, naval C4ISR and space-based C4ISR. Demand for land-based C4ISR systems is expected to increase, due to the greater implementation and adoption of network centric warfare principles and the need for advanced military IT capabilities, control systems for surveillance, air defense systems, and reconnaissance platforms such as UAVs and ground radar systems.
"The Global C4ISR Market 2018-2028", report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for C4ISR systems equipment, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2018-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of C4ISR segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2018-2028.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global C4ISR systems market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different C4ISR segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global C4ISR market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global C4ISR market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top C4ISR systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.