Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- Sri Biotech Laboratories Changes Name to Valagro BioSciences Ltd. in a Move to Complete the Integration of the Indian Subsidiary into the Valagro Group of Companies
- DE SANGOSSE Acquires Biologicas Canarias and Biotecnologia del Mediterraneo in a Move to Strengthen its Position in the Biocontrol and Plant Nutrition Market
- With the Aim to Create the Fifth Largest Ag Powerhouse Company, UPL Plans to Acquire Arysta LifeScience from Platform Specialty Products
- Sipcam Oxon Acquires Sofbey SA in a Move to Expand into the Biostimulants and Special Fertilizers Market
- Bayer Acquires Monsanto in a Move to Strengthen its Presence in the Agriculture Industry
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Acid-based ingredients will remain the largest market, followed by Extract-based ingredients.
- Row Crops and Ornamental & Turf Crops are projected to provide the largest revenue opportunity over the medium to long-term period.
Product Definition & Scope
- A biostimulant is a material of biological origin which when applied to the soil, seed, plant or any other growing media, performs the function of enhancing the plant’s nutrient-using capability. Biostimulants also aid plants in reducing nutrient loss and provide both indirect and direct advantages to plant development. However, biostimulant is not a regulated fertilizer or a pesticide. The basic substances in biostimulants are microorganisms, which perform the primary function of stimulating natural plant processes like plant nutrient uptake and use efficiency and tolerance to abiotic stress.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Product Segments:
- Acid Based (Humic, Amino, & Fulvic), and Extract Based, and Others
- Crop Types:
- Ornamental & Turf, Row Crops, and Others
- Agrinos AS
- Arysta LifeScience Corporation
- Biolchim S.p.A.
- ITALPOLLINA S.p.A
- Koppert B.V.
- Novozymes A/S
- Syngenta AG
- Trade Corporation International S.A.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.