Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- Itron Acquires Silver Spring Networks in a Move to Deliver Value-Added Services and Outcomes-Based Solutions to Utilities and Smart Cities Worldwide
- #With the Aim to Enhance its Leadership Position in Utility Markets, Hubbell Acquires Aclara Technologies
- Enel Group Rebrands EnerNOC as Enel X in a Move to Integrate Enel’s Advanced Energy Solutions in North America Under One Brand
- Badger Meter Snaps Up Innovative Metering Solutions, a Distributor of Badger Meter Products to Municipal Water Utility Customers in Florida
- GRDF to Roll Out World’s Largest Smart Meter Network to Deliver Smart Metering to 11 Million Users by 2022
Product Definition & Scope
- Smart Gas Solutions comprise Analytics and Data Management, Asset Management, Remote Monitoring, Geographic Information System (GIS), Network and Application Security, Network Management, Mobile Workforce Management, Outage Management, Billing, and Customer Information Systems. Advanced gas meter data management solutions deliver a well-organized and centralized platform for data exchange among all sections of the organization, which improves collaborative functioning of different departments, and ultimately translates into higher operational efficiency, productivity and cost-reduction. Smart gas meters are solid-state two-way communication devices that measure the consumption volume of fuel gases such as natural gas and propane at the consumer end at regular intervals, and relay the data through suitable communication networks to a control-center operated by gas utility and distribution companies for billing and further analysis purposes.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2024
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- ABB Ltd.
- Badger Meter, Inc.
- Capgemini SA
- Diehl Metering GmbH
- Enel X
- Holley Technology Ltd.
- Itron, Inc.
- Tantalus Systems, Inc.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.