Company and Industry News & Stories
- Fives Join Forces with Simsa to Create Fives Grinding Mexico and Boost its Local Presence
- CCA Hardchrome Purchases Churchill Cylindrical Grinding Machine in a Move to Increase Throughput at its Kings Park Chrome Plating Facility
- Körber Group Sells the United Grinding Group in a Move to Strengthen its Position in the Core Business
- Precision Technologies Purchases Höfler Viper 500K CNC Gear Grinder in a Move to Gain Additional Capacity for Producing the Most Complex Gear Geometries to the Highest Standards
- Privet Fund Management Acquires Hardinge, a Leading Global Provider of Advanced Metal-Cutting Machine Tool Solutions and Accessories
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Surface Grinding Machines will remain the largest market, followed by Cylindrical Grinding Machines.
- Center-less Grinding Machines are projected to witness the fastest growth driven by strong demand from the engineering, automotive and aerospace sectors.
Product Definition & Scope
- “Grinding Machines” represents machinery for grinding/cutting workpieces using an abrasive wheel. A grinding machine comprises grinding wheel that is power driven and rotates at a specified speed. A fixture guides and holds the workpiece on a bed. During the grinding process, either a grind head is controlled to move across a workpiece which is fixed or a workpiece travels across a fixed grinding head. A calibrated Vernier hand-wheel or CNC/NC feature enables fine control of the table and grind-head positions. Applications of grinding machines include roughing as well as finishing flat, conical and cylindrical surfaces; sharpening and forming cutting tools; finishing internal bores or cylinders; removing or snagging rough projections taken from stampings and castings as well as polishing, buffing and cleaning surfaces.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, South Korea, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa and Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Product Segments:
- Surface Grinding Machines, Cylindrical Grinding Machines, Center-less Grinding Machines, and Others
- End-Use Sectors:
- Job Shops, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Heavy Industries, and Others
- ANCA Pty. Ltd.
- Fives Group
- Gleason Corporation
- Hardinge, Inc.
- HTC Sweden AB
- Junker Group
- Okuma Corporation
- UNITED GRINDING Group Management AG
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.