Company and Industry News & Stories
- Searidge Technologies and GCAA Sign MoU for Studying AI in Air Traffic Management
- Frequentis and GCAA Sign MoU in a Move to Support Current and Future Developments in Airspace Management
- Rohde & Schwarz Bags Contract from CAAS for ATC Radio Communications System at Singapore Changi Airport
- Rohde & Schwarz Signs MoU with COCESNA in a Move to Equip Airports with its Communications Technology
- Indra Completes Modernization of Main Control Center in Georgia to Reinforce the Center's Capabilities & Manage the Double-Digit Increases in Air Traffic
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, ATC Communications Equipment will remain the largest market, followed by ATC Navigation Equipment.
- ATC Surveillance Equipment is one of the fastest growing markets driven by continuous increase in air traffic coupled with the growing focus on safe travel.
Product Definition & Scope
- The air traffic facility includes equipment used by the air traffic controllers for daily operations. The equipment is designed to interact with the other in the center/tower environment, even though it has a specific and defined function. The ATC system is designed to assist in safe, orderly and swift flow of air traffic. The air traffic controllers are engaged in providing services to the aircrafts from several facilities located at different places around the world.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, and Rest of Latin America), and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Product Segments:
- Air Traffic Control Communications Equipment, Air Traffic Control Navigation Equipment, and Air Traffic Control Surveillance Equipment
- BAE Systems plc
- Cobham Plc
- Frequentis AG
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Raytheon Company
- Searidge Technologies, Inc.
- Thales Group
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.