According to “Global Water Pumps Market By Type, By End Use, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” water pumps market is projected to grow to $ 74 billion by 2023, on the back of rising demand for energy efficient pumps across different sectors such as building services, oil & gas and other energy intensive sectors coupled with rising urbanization, globally. Moreover, implementation of stringent regulations by governments in different countries, especially in F&B sector, and increasing demand for water pumps from pharmaceutical sector is further positively influencing global water pumps market. Additionally, growing investments in construction sector in regions such as Middle east & Africa and supportive government policies such as Ganga rejuvenation policy in India and introduction of 13th Five year plan in China, which is focused on proper wastewater treatment, are further anticipated to fuel demand for water pumps across the globe during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in global water pumps market are: Xylem Inc, Flowserve Corporation, Grundfos Holding A/S, KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Sulzer Ltd, WILO SE, Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd., Ebara Corporation, The Weir Group PLC, and Kirloskar Brothers Limited. “Global Water Pumps Market By Type, By End Use, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” discusses the following aspects of Water
Pumps market globally:
- Water Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Centrifugal & Positive Displacement), By End Use (Water & Wastewater, Building Services, Agriculture, Chemicals, Power, Oil & Gas, Mining, F&B & Pharmaceutical), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Water Pumps globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Water Pumps distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Water Pumps distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.