"Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider opportunities for a hair color applicator", uses GlobalData’s Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in the UK and Germany by Garnier for its Express Retouch gray hair concealer, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using GlobalData’s Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a small, pod-style pack with an integral applicator for touching up gray hair regrowth, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Garnier Express Retouch hair color applicator.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within GlobalData’s TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons To Buy
- Use GlobalData’s Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.