"Competitor Landscape: CKD-MBD", briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the CKD-MBD disease markets, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
- OPKO appears to be currently focusing resources on the commercialization and continued development of the SHPT therapy Rayaldee (calcifediol ER), which may result in further delays to Alpharen’s development
- While the main challenge for Velphoro remains the market dominance of branded & generic sevelamer, the real-world evidence from trials like VERIFIE are expected to strengthen the value proposition for VERIFIE and encourage its use over older phosphate binders
- Positive findings from a trial comparing the efficacy of Velphoro and sevelamer carbonate for lowering and maintaining serum phosphate levels in adult Chinese DD-CKD subjects may support a future approval in China, and generate new revenue streams for Vifor
The report comprises four key sections.
Executive Summary: Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous quarter and which have impacted the CKD-MBD landscape.
CKD-MBD Pipeline Landscape: Section contains the following analysis -
- An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status
- ’Order of Entry’ analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher
- Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2019
CKD-MBD Approved Product Landscape: Section contains the following analysis -
- Timeline forecasts for each approved product’s lifecycle management initiatives
- Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2020
- ’Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for currently approved therapies
Appendix: Data slides containing the following information -
- Current Early Stage CKD-MBD and Pipeline & candidate ’Watch List’
- Timeline Assumptions, including standard assumptions + drug-specific assumptions
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- ’Market Entry’ & ’Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
Reasons To Buy
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.