"Competitor Landscape: Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)", briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the GVHD market, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
- Anticipated approval of ATIR101 is delayed both in the EU and US - with the postponed primary completion date in the ongoing Phase III trial delaying the expected US approval by 9 months
- If approved, Ruxolitinib for use in combination with corticosteroids for the treatment of steroid-refractory aGVHD would make it the second drug to receive US approval for the treatment of GVHD after Janssen/AbbVie’s IBR
- Incyte has not only delayed the initiation of Itacitinib’s GRAVITAS-309 trial, but significantly extended its duration (from ~2.5 years to ~4.5 years)
The report comprises four key sections.
Executive Summary: Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the period 10 August 2018 - 10 November 2018 which have impacted the GVHD landscape
Landscape Updates: Section contains the following analysis -
- ’Order of Entry’ analysis, containing detailed timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher, and timeline forecasts for each approved product’s lifecycle management initiatives.
- ’Direction of Travel’ analysis for currently approved therapies, together with an assessment of initial market entry strategies for key pipeline candidates.
Approved & Pipeline Product Landscape: Section contains the following analysis -
- An overview of pipeline & approved products, containing snapshots of current development status
- Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2020
Appendix: Data slides containing the following information -
- Current Early Stage GVHD Pipeline & candidate ’Watch List’.
- Timeline Assumptions, including standard assumptions & drug-specific assumptions.
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- ’Market Entry’ & ’Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
Reasons To Buy
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.