Globally, total oil and gas production is expected to increase by 8.5% during the outlook period (2018-2022). Total production is expected to increase to 64,069 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) by 2022. The total production outlook in 2022 has increased by 1,015.4 mmboe when compared with the September 2018 report.
- Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2018 to 2022
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2018 to 2022
- Global capex spending outlook of planned and announced projects by key regions and companies.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics.