Global Petrochemicals capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 1,500 mtpa in 2017 to more than 2,000 mtpa by 2026. More than 1,000 planned and announced petrochemicals plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next nine years. Rosneft Oil Co, Saudi Arabian Oil Co, and China Petrochemical Corp are the top three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global Petrochemicals capacity outlook by region
- Petrochemicals planned and announced plants details
- Global Petrochemicals capacity by commodity
- Capacity share of the major petrochemicals producers globally
- Global petrochemicals capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand key trends in the global petrochemicals industry
- Understand regional petrochemicals supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global petrochemicals industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.