Furniture & Floor Coverings Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Furniture & Floor Coverings industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global furniture & floor coverings market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The furniture & floor coverings market consists of the following two segments: furniture and floor coverings.
- Furniture comprises retail sales of domestic furniture, including bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, home office furniture, living room furniture, kitchen furniture and bathroom furniture. It does not cover contract furniture.
- Floor coverings includes retail (not trade) sales of carpets, mats, rugs, carpet tiles, hard tiles, laminates, final and wood flooring.
- All currency conversions have been carried out at constant average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global furniture & floor coverings market had total revenues of $608,362.9m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Home furniture and floorcoverings specialists account for the largest proportion of sales in the global furniture & floor coverings market in 2017, sales through this channel generated $397,253.4m, equivalent to 65.3% of the market’s overall value.
- The US remains a nation of homebuyers and although the rate of home ownership still lies behind the 2005 high of 69%, 2017 saw the rate climb back up to 63.9% by the end of Q3. This boosts the market as people are more likely to invest in improving and furnishing a property they own.
Strong rates of ownership are also visible elsewhere. China’s home ownership rate has hovered consistently around 90% over the last five years for example. Home ownership rates in France have stabilized around the 65% mark in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global furniture & floor coverings market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global furniture & floor coverings market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key furniture & floor coverings market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global furniture & floor coverings market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global furniture & floor coverings market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global furniture & floor coverings market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global furniture & floor coverings market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global furniture & floor coverings market?