Sports Equiment Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Sports Equipment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 sports equipment market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $75,530.8 million in 2017 to the global sports equipment industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $87,747.8 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 3% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the sports equipment industry, with market revenues of $33,895.5 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and France, with a value of $13,906.1 and $7,575.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the sports equipment industry in the G8 nations with a value of $40,590.0 million in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of $14,651.6 and $9,844.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 sports equipment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 sports equipment market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 sports equipment market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 sports equipment market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 sports equipment market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 sports equipment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 sports equipment market in relation to its regional counterparts?