This study reviews industrial furnace technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and applications and market factors and potential, and provides an overview of relevant incentives and regulations in major global markets. This study will be of interest to current and potential manufacturers and suppliers of industrial furnaces, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial companies interested in entering or expanding into the industrial furnace technology sector. It will also be of interest to corporate planners and strategists; furnace research and development strategists; engineering, procurement and contracting (EPC) firms involved in the development and installation of large industrial furnaces; furnace industry groups; and other public- and private-sector interest groups and market analysts. Specific furnace technologies and applications included in this study are summarized in two charts below.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The data presented are agnostic of fuel and include furnaces powered by electricity, as well as by fossil fuels and alternative fuels as relevant. The market analysis provided in this report is based on various data sources, including the most recent government, industry and corporate data on industrial furnace sales, production, imports and exports; manufacturing and industrial productivity data used to help gage historic and anticipated future market growth; data generated by recent and ongoing research and development efforts aimed at identifying new and developing niches for certain classes of industrial furnaces and potential for associated growth; and available corporate project announcements for major industrial furnace installations.
Furnace technology advances can be characterized by incremental change rather than by industry-shaping leaps. Nonetheless, emerging industrial furnace technologies that may become commercially viable within the next five years are summarized, but they are not included in the market assessment of this report. BCC Research analyzes each major viable industrial furnace technology, determines its current market status, examines its impact on future markets and presents forecasts for growth through 2023. Technological issues, including the latest trends, are assessed and discussed, as are the current and likely regulatory environments in support of this industry. Sales of both new and replacement or retrofit furnaces are considered.
- 56 data tables and 49 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for industrial furnaces
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Information on various industrial furnace technologies, applications, and packaged versus engineered systems
- A look at the industrial furnace supply chain, industry trends, market factors, opportunities, key regulatory trends and recent developments
- Review of patents segmented by region, leading patent recipients, and technology
- Detailed profiles of the major market players, including Abbott Furnace, Baker Furnace Inc., C.I. Hayes, Honeywell, Ipsen, Siemens, and TEi-Struthers Wells