The methane hydrate market is segmented into the following categories -
- By extraction type: offshore methane hydrate and onshore methane hydrate.
- By application: transportation fuel application, industrial application and other applications.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into U.K., Germany, France, Russia and Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into Japan, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific; and the Rest of the World (ROW) covers Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the methane hydrate market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the methane hydrates market.
- 50 data tables and 24 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for methane hydrates and their applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Analyses of the various types of methane hydrates and the market dynamics of each end-use
- Examination of the current state of knowledge about the distribution and availability of gas hydrates, the status of recovery technology, and the potential role of methane from gas hydrates in the future energy system
- Profiles of leading companies in the market, including Baker Hughes, Inc., Chevron Corp., Japan Petroleum Exploration Co., Ltd., Royal Dutch Shell plc and Valero Energy Corporation