The report on global biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market is segmented on the basis of material type, product type and end user.
Global Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks Market by Material Type
- Starch Blends
Global Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks Market by Product Type
- Lay Flat Bags
- Gusseted Bags
- T Shirt Bags
- Trash Bags
- Woven Sacks
- Rubble Sacks
Global Biodegradable Plastic Bags and Sacks Market by End User
- Retail & Consumer
- International Plastics Inc.
- Shabra Group
- Xtex Polythene Ltd.
- Bulldog Bag Ltd.
- Ampac Holdings LLC
- Sarah Bio Plast
- Abbey Polyethene
- Sahachit Watana Plastic Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Symphony Polymers Pvt Ltd.
- Dagoplast AS
- EXTRAPACK Ltd.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global biodegradable plastic bags and sacks market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.