The report on the global gene therapy market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global gene therapy market to grow with a CAGR of 33.0% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on gene therapy market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on gene therapy market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global gene therapy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global gene therapy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing gene therapy innovations for rare diseases and cardiovascular treatment
- Increasing consciousness regarding the ability of gene therapy to cure diseases
- High costs associated with gene therapies
- Risk of weakening of the immune response
- Upsurge in number of gene therapy treatment centers in developed countries
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global gene therapy market is segmented on the basis of type, applications, and vector type.
The Global Gene Therapy Market by Type
- Suicide Gene Therapy
- Cancer Gene Therapy
- Tumor Suppressor Gene Therapy
- Cytokine Gene Therapy
- Antigen Gene Therapy
The Global Gene Therapy Market by Applications
- Neurological Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Genetic Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Oncological Disorders
The Global Gene Therapy Market by Vector Type
- Non-viral Vectors
- Viral Vectors
The companies covered in the report include
- bluebird bio, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Achieve Life Sciences, Inc.
- Abeona Therapeutics, Inc.
- Audentes Therapeutics
- Editas Medicine
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the gene therapy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the gene therapy market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global gene therapy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.