The report on the global cyber security market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global cyber security market to grow with a CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on cyber security market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on cyber security market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cyber security market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cyber security market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing use of cloud-based security solutions
- Stringent data protection regulations for information security
- Limited security budget among SMEs
- Use of pirated cybersecurity solutions
- Increase in adoption of mobile device applications and platform
- Increase in the ecommerce penetration across industry verticals
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cyber security market is segmented on the basis of deployment mode, security type, services, solution, and end user.
The Global Cyber Security Market by Deployment Mode
The Global Cyber Security Market by Security Type
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
The Global Cyber Security Market by Services
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
The Global Cyber Security Market by Solution
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Unified Threat Management
The Global Cyber Security Market by End User
- IT and Telecom
- Public Sector
- Aerospace and Defense
The companies covered in the report include
- Trend Micro
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Cato Networks
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc
- Juniper Networks
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cyber security market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cyber security market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cyber security market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.