The report on the global chocolate beer market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global chocolate beer market to grow with a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on chocolate beer market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, RoW, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on chocolate beer market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global chocolate beer market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global chocolate beer market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing awareness about the health benefits related to the consumption of chocolate beer
- Availability of several beverage products
- Growing disposable income among youth consumers
- Growing influence western culture around the globe
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global chocolate beer market is segmented on the basis of product type, and distribution channel.
The Global Chocolate Beer Market by Product Type
- Chocolate Ale
- Chocolate Lager
- Chocolate Stouts
The Global Chocolate Beer Market by Distribution Channel
- On-Premise Distribution
- Off-Premise Distribution
The companies covered in the report include
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- The Boston Beer Company
- D.G. Yuengling & Sons
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Stone Brewing
- Bell’s Brewery
- Thornbridge Riverside Brewery
- Minhas Craft Brewery
- Celt Experience Brewery
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the chocolate beer market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the chocolate beer market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global chocolate beer market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.