The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Our "Coal Mining in Russia to 2022 - Upcoming Power Plants to Drive Domestic Consumption", provides a comprehensive coverage on Russian coal industry. It provides coal reserves, historical and forecast data on coal production by grade, consumption by type and end use, and exports to 2022. The exports section also provides information on exports volumes and destination countries. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the Russian coal industry. It further provides mines and projects count by company by status, profiles of major coal producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects. In addition, the report also covers Russia’s mining fiscal regime.
- The report contains an overview of Russia’s coal mining industry inlcuding key demand driving factors affecting the country’s coal industry.
- It also provides detailed information on reserves, production, major operating mines, major exploration and development projects, competitive landscape, consumption, and exports.
- Further, the report outlines the governing bodies, laws, ownership and licenses and key fiscal terms which includes royalties, VAT, profit tax, stamp duty, and land tax.
Reasons To Buy
- To gain an understanding of Russia’s coal mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To identify its reserves, historical and forecast trend on domestic coal production, consumption, and exports
- To gain an overview of Russian mining fiscal regime
- To indentify Russian mining governing bodies, major laws in the industry, ownership and licenses
- To identify major taxes and royalty rates applciable in the country.