The global LNG regasification industry is expected to increase by 48% during the outlook period 2018-2022. Asia, Middle East and Europe lead globally with the highest regasification capacity additions through new build projects over the next four years. Among countries, India leads regasification capacity additions by 2022, followed by China and Bangladesh. In terms of capex, China, India, and the Philippines lead globally among countries. Among projects, the Al-Zour terminal in Kuwait has the highest new build regasification capacity and capex globally during the outlook period.
- Historical LNG regasification capacities data from 2012 to 2017, outlook up to 2022
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new build LNG regasification projects for the period 2018 to 2022
- Planned LNG regasification capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies globally
- Planned capital expenditure on new build LNG regasification projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the planned, announced, and stalled LNG regasification projects globally up to 2022.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG regasification projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG regasification industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook of LNG regasification projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned LNG regasification projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG regasification projects and capacities.