The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assay market to register a CAGR of 16.2% from 2018 to 2023”
The ELISpot and FluoroSpot market is projected to reach USD 287 million by 2023 from USD 135 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period. The rising global incidence of chronic diseases, increasing vaccine development to address the challenge of antimicrobial resistance, and technological advancements in ELISpot and FluoroSpot assay kits and analyzers, are factors expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. The use of FluoroSpot assays for multiple-analyte detection in a single well is also expected to provide opportunities for the growth of the market.
“Assay Kits are expected to account for a significant share of the market in 2018”
By product, the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market is segmented into assay kits, analyzers, and ancillary products. The assay kits segment is further subsegmented by utility, type, and analyte. In 2018, the assay kits segment is expected to account for the largest market share. This segment is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The rising incidence of chronic diseases and technological advancements are driving the growth of this product segment.
“Diagnostic applications to hold the majority share in the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market in 2018”
On the basis of application, the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market is segmented into research and diagnostic applications. In 2018, the diagnostics segment is expected to account for the larger share of the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the rising global prevalence of infectious diseases and the increasing use of ELISpot kits for disease diagnosis.
“North America to dominate the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market in 2018”
North America which includes the US and Canada, is expected to account for the largest share of the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market. The large share of this market segment can be attributed to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases. In addition to this, the increasing focus on vaccine development is driving the growth of this market.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 20% , Tier 2 - 45%, and Tier 3 - 35%
- By Designation: C-level - 30%, Director-level - 20%, and Others - 50%
- By Region: North America - 35%, Europe - 24%, Asia - 25%, and RoW - 16%
- This report studies the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market based on product, application, end user, and region.
- The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, opportunities, and challenges) affecting market growth. It evaluates opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total ELISpot and FluoroSpot market. The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on ELISpot and FluoroSpot products offered by the top 10 players in the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market. The report analyzes the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market by product, end user, application, and region
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various ELISpot and FluoroSpot across key geographic regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the ELISpot and FluoroSpot market