“The electrostatic precipitator market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.97% from 2018 to 2023”
The overall electrostatic precipitator market is expected to grow from USD 5.8 billion in 2018 to USD 7.0 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.97%. Tightening air pollution control regulations, growth in coal-fired power plants, and growing environmental concerns are the key factors driving the growth of this market. However, high deployment cost of electrostatic precipitators restraints the market’s growth.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“Others end-user category is likely to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The market for “others” end-user category is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. High volume of pollutant released into the environment by pulp and paper, glass, and mining companies has resulted in higher adoption of electrostatic precipitators in this category. Over the years, several prominent market players have delivered electrostatic precipitators for these end users. For instance, in November 2017, General Electric (US) delivered an electrostatic precipitator to replace an old air filtration system at a copper mine in Australia.
“APAC is expected to hold a significant share of the electrostatic precipitator market by 2023”
APAC is expected to account for the largest share of the electrostatic precipitator market. Increasing air pollution due to particulate emission, rapid industrialization, and presence of several thermal power plants and cement, steel, and chemical manufacturers in the region have led to increased demand for electrostatic precipitators in APAC. China, India, and Japan, are some of the major contributors to the growth of the electrostatic precipitator market in the region.
Breakdown of the profiles of primary participants:
- By Company: Tier 1 = 55%, Tier 2 = 25%, and Tier 3 = 20%
- By Designation: Director Level = 50%, VP level = 25%, Manager Level = 20%, and Others = 5%
- By Region: North America = 40%, Europe = 35%, APAC = 15%, and RoW = 10%
The major players profiled in this report are as follows:
- General Electric (US)
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (Japan)
- Siemens (Germany)
- Amec Foster Wheeler (UK)
- Babcock & Wilcox (US)
- Thermax Global (India)
- Ducon Technologies (US)
- Fujian Longking (China)
- Hamon Group (Belgium)
- Trion (US)
- This report offers detailed insights into the electrostatic precipitator market, segmented on the basis of type, end user, offering, and region. By type, the electrostatic precipitator market has been segmented into dry ESP and wet ESP. By end user, the market has been segmented into power & electricity, metals, cement, chemicals, and others. By offering, the electrostatic precipitator market has been segmented into hardware & software and services. The study also forecasts the size of the market in 4 main regions?North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons To Buy the report
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the electrostatic precipitator market comprehensively and provides closest approximations of the overall market size and its subsegments (across different types, end users, offering, and regions).
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information about key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business.
- The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem and product launches, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions carried out by major market players.