The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
This profile is a comprehensive analysis of Julius Baer’s private banking operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management. Customer targeting and service proposition are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in Zurich, Julius Baer is a Swiss private bank that provides clients with a range of wealth management services. Julius Baer’s business is organized into five regions: Switzerland, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Emerging Markets. The group has a strong presence in Latin America at a time when other wealth managers are withdrawing from the region.
The report provides -
- Insight into Julius Baer’s growth strategy.
- An overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Details of the company’s geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Julius Baer’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Julius Baer’s marketing and social media activities.
- Julius Baer converted Luxembourg into its hub for European business in 2018. The center now books clients from Luxembourg, Madrid, Amsterdam, and Dublin. The firm plans to migrate clients from Monaco and Nassau to Luxembourg in the near future.
- The firm reported a robust financial performance in 2017 due to strong revenue growth. Its cost/revenue ratio improved significantly, but continues to lag behind the competitor average.
- The company set financial targets for 2017-18 for cost/income ratio, profit margin, and net new money, and is on track to achieving these.
- Julius Baer rolled out the Your Wealth platform in 2018 to offer holistic advice first to its Swiss clients, and then to those booked in Luxembourg. It plans to expand the platform to more markets, including the UK.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and assets under management growth for Julius Baer, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand Julius Baer’s current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover Julius Baer’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Julius Baer’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.